[Bf-education] Looking for blender manual v1.5

Darius Blaszyk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Wed Mar 13 18:04:33 CET 2013

Hi,

Just for fun I'm looking at blender 1.60 (1.60 win executable and 1.72 sources) atm. I know, I know! What's he doing with this ancient piece of software you might think. Well turns out that blender core did not change much over time and I'm playing with the sources to get a deeper understanding of blender of the pre-"everything included" era. However I cannot work out how the sequence editor works. It's driving me crazy at this point. So therefore I was wondering if someone has a ebook/scanned copy of the 1.5 manual (I'll pay for it of course) that I could get my hands on. Or at least help me figure out how to add a strip to the sequence editor.

Appreciate any help!

Regards, Darius