[Bf-education] Bf-education Digest, Vol 91, Issue 1

Piotr Arlukowicz piotao at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 14:18:35 CEST 2013

> Interesting for us?
> http://www.openbadges.org/issue/
> -Ton-

I would say:
NO, if Blender Foundation or its community is finally going to do some nice
tags or badges. I can organize some competition in Poland and collect some
graphical proposals, maybe some other countries can join, and after month
or two, you can select the most appropriate tags. Then it can be put
somewhere in Education and Trainig for download and use by BFCT people.

YES, if there is no will or resources to make this live and valuable for
users, especially the professional educators etc. This way we still got
something, only cons are that this is not by BF itself. Mozilla hosting has
nothing to do with Blender at all...

regards
Piotr Arłukowicz, BFCT
http://polskikursblendera.pl