[Bf-education] SIGGRAPH 2013 BOF

Blasgund Brian Brian.Blasgund at polytechnic.wa.edu.au
Tue Jan 29 00:41:11 CET 2013

Hi all,
I have been lecturing with blender since early 2008 for certificate III Information, Digital Media and Technology, Cert IV Information, Digital media Technologies and Diploma of Digital and Interactive Games have had various titles for the qualifications since 2008 though nationally recognized here in OZ with higher numbers of graduates would love to offer advanced diploma's and associate diploma's still using blender the students love blender's versatility, price and community... :)
Regards
Brian Blasgund
Lecturer IT/Multimedia
Midland Campus