[Bf-education] SIGGRAPH 2013 BOF

Aditia A. Pratama aditia.ap at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 22:11:01 CET 2013

Hi Wobbe,

Your goal is very exact as my expertise. I've been teaching Visual arts
using FOSS (Mainly blender for animation, inkscape for vector and gimp for
image manipulation) in a college for almost 2 years.

I also made a website to publish my tutorial in http://fossgrafis.com and
currently made a series in youtube called 'Blender Feature' which is reveal
the new feature of blender for next release. Check my youtube
http://youtube.com/user/aditpratama1

This year I have a plan to initiate non-profit organization which focus on
delivering knowlegde of content creation using only opensource software in
my country.

You can check on my linkedin for more experience and my skills
http://linkedin.com/in/aditiapratama <http://linkedin.com/id/aditiapratama>

I'm also active in both #blender and #blendercoders channel in IRC with
nick aditia to maintain communication with developers and giving technical
assistance to new user as well.

SiGGRAPH is big event, and it's may a good chance for me to contribute my
knowledge as well.

Thank you Wobbe and let me know the soonest.

Regards,

Aditia