[Bf-education] SIGGRAPH 2013 BOF

Wobbe F. Koning wobbe at siggraph.org
Sat Jan 26 17:41:55 CET 2013

Hi all,

I just subscribed to this list with a very specific goal: I am looking
for educators who use Free and Open Source Software in the visual arts.

I am organizing a education Birds of a Feather session for SIGGRAPH 2013
and have found a software expert and a professor in Computer Sience
willing to participate. I would also like to have an educator from the
visual arts to join us, beside myself. We are using Maya.

Are there (higher ed) schools out there using Blender (and/or other
FOSS), especially within the arts?

Cheers,

Wobbe.
_______________________
Wobbe F. Koning
websysadmin, ACM SIGGRAPH Education Committee
wobbe at siggraph.org
education.siggraph.org

a.k.a.

Wobbe F. Koning