[Bf-education] Certification logo

Piotr Arlukowicz piotao at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 14:21:53 CET 2013

Hi!
At last this subject come up again, I'm very glad! I've asked about this
quite a year or so before.
The logo Ton suggested seems the most simple, concise and recognizable for
me. In my opinion it just don't need 'blender' word below the icon. Blender
is already a first word in the line.
I'm attaching a bit modified, simpler version.
And speaking about nice, unproportional Dolf project, it could be good to
use for another Blender Education content, maybe as a mark of a new brand
in the industry. What do you think?

pz
piotr
--