[Bf-education] Certification logo

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Dec 28 13:23:34 CET 2013

Hi,

I had an email with the attached image as a signature.
Would someone here with good gfx design skills consider to make one for us?

Although I like the 3d graphic as used currently, I think it doesn't work properly as a logo to use. It could be simopler and more 'corporate', 'professional' :)
http://www.blendernetwork.org/BFCT

And while you work on it, also one for Blender Network membership!

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute