[Bf-education] Bf-education Digest, Vol 96, Issue 37

Lula Borges Hot lulaborges at hotmail.com.br
Thu Dec 26 15:14:12 CET 2013

Hi Ton, I am your fan.

about the seal and model (or not) is just a proposition, because we are
asking about many informations about education and one this is the
certification and I think that can not be have a certification, but
certifications (many) in various levels, not working with one certified.

hugs, thanks about Blender,
Lula

Message: 2