[Bf-education] Blender certification....again

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Dec 26 11:43:58 CET 2013

Hi Lula,

Please check on our logo guidelines and downloads for properly shaped versions:
http://www.blender.org/about/logo/

Apart from that, we have the www.blendernetwork.org project too, which is our official partnership program. Colleges (education aimed at training future professionals) are eligble to become member, and they can advertise that partnership on their sites.

For other education efforts (like highschools), we could provide a set of promotion material (logos, screenshots, images) which they can use to put on their sites, so they can use it to advertise their courses. Such promotional material I prefer to see carefully designed by an experienced graphics artist though.

Regards,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute