[Bf-education] Blender College - accreditation without instructors/teachers

avi dey adtwinonline at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 02:04:41 CET 2013

Australia has a wonderful system via vocational education.  Most "englsih
speaking" countries such as USA, Canada, UK, India, probably have similar
systems that can easily use "Austrialia Succeess Model" easily via their
"state" or "community based"  experimental protocols related Blender &
Other 3D Animation "technician" training.

I proposed we try to the "Australia" success model as a case for perhaps
one community based urban area in several nations who might agree to such
experiments, that in fact can strengthen Australia also by seeing the
variations.

How do we approach Blender.org and a suitable organization in Austrialia to
try this out in a small scale before role out larger ?

Since Blender.ORg is a non-profit, 501-c-3 organization I think in USA, we
can get funding from a foundation perhaps as I would be glad to help find
in USA "experment"  with a community who volunteers for such "small scale
pilot" if agreeone agrees that this worth doing.

Let's find a way to go beyond "conversation" tos some sort of  "pilot"
action to strengthen the education system on a commuity basis as pilot in
several nations where this can be done easily.

Avi Dey
Fairfax, VA