[Bf-education] About building blender with vs2008, cmake on win7 os.

Marcelo V mv_email at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 9 17:38:40 CET 2013

I had many problems building to Win so I got that fine using Linux. The
only step missing for the Linux instructions was to install libopenexr which you can do as following:
sudo apt-get install libopenexr-dev

However, I guess you are asking a question to the wrong list. The developers list is Bf-commiters
Good luck there.