[Bf-education] Dance Animation Using Blender Plus Featured Video Projects

avi dey adtwinonline at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 21:37:41 CET 2013

Hi John,

Yea, this is meant for you as I am very new to this Belender Educators
Listserve..

I am referring to you as a leader in your group.  But I hope you will be
interested in this topic of  building "virtual teams" to do an experimental
project rather than just conversation.

But, truth is unless you do an experimental project via a virtual team,
both creative and knowledge based,  you really don't know .

This is why I must stay focused on creating local virtual team in my own
community here in Fairfax Metro DC, and I hope you and others will see the
value of doing the same.

The "training issue" can be addressed by three different "local" options as
I have posted today on my Fairfax Community Forum.  I have invited P

The three options for "Training and Educators"  community infrastructures
that I see in my own community and as I have posted today at my Fairfax
Community Forum are as follows:

(01)  Local Community TV Station where I have takes courses and gotten
"Certifications" on video production related topics (www.fcac.org).  Anyone
who lives near a Urban Metropolitan City in USA, has access to such a
"public access tv station" facility and sophisticated video producation
equipment and training .  I have a list of  all public access stations in
USA that be glad to share if this is value added.

(02)  Fairfax County Public School System Adult Education Class Route (not
sure how to connect with this option yet, though this is a very large
education program in my County of 2 Million people ).

(03) Connect via the Northern Virginia Community College (NVCC.EDU) that
has about 40,000 Students, mostly part time students.

Avi Dey
Fairfax DC Hub 3D Gesture Tools Music Video Game  Indie Guild Circle

 Posted by: *cafetwinv
<http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/profile.php?2,8386>*()
Date: December 05, 2013 08:46PM

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/1381597.html