[Bf-education] Blender Foundation Certified Trainer (BFCT) - application process maybe broken

Piotr Arlukowicz piotao at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 21:44:33 CET 2013

Dear Marcelo,

it is a bitter pill to hear that your application somehow get lost. For my
case the process was a bit similar: after first submission I had to wait
about two or three months, and everything I managed was done thorough the
correspondence with Willem. But I had to send an email with questions
what's going on. As far as I know Willem lives in South Africa, which is
nice and is creating Blender Community a real international and
intercontinental. But the response ratio and reaction speed was beyond the
satisfaction level.

Nowadays many people in Blender Foundation are working hard making huge
changes in their scaffold system: the webpage was just changed, Blender
Network was integrated, and developers moved from svn to git along with
many tools. Some services stopped working, some are broken and another one
are demanding high efforts, so maybe in this time your correspondence just
get lost due to all of this.

I suggest you to write an email to Francesco Siddi, who is in charge of
keeping an eye on all things. Describe your problem and ask for solutions.
He is very friendly and as a maintainer of Blender Network, which is
connecting all BFCT pr0s, he will probably help you. Francesco's email is
in CC of this email. I hope this will help you a bit.

pz
piotr
--
Piotr Arlukowicz