[Bf-education] Blender user certification

avi dey adtwinonline at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 20:46:33 CET 2013

December 04, 2013

Piotr Arlukowicz Comment:

*By the way, we are talking about more than one thing:*

- tasks for people who wish to pass some Blender Education classes
- certification process for Blender Education
- certification process for Blender Foundation Certified Trainer

Avi Request For Clarification On "Functional Topic" Relating to Blender
Certification Sub-Topics

My Sub-Topic:  How do we strengthen and encourage certification of
"Functional Areas" as  Blender is used in many different ways.

My Funcational Sub topic:
Dance Animation  Using Blender

Blender Guru
Dance Animation  Using Blender
http://www.blenderguru.com/27-inspiring-blender-animations-that-will-make-your-jaw-drop/
26. HapiLoli

Conversation:  Only 1 person from Japan has know how to do this function !
This Problem that can be overcome by "wise Blender Functional
Certification"
Avi Dey