[Bf-education] Blender user certification

Marcelo V mv_email at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 16:13:07 CET 2013

I am a bit disappointed with the current certification process.

I applied and I first had missing information. Fair enough, I followed the suggestions sent by Willem (thanks for the attention BTW) and created a webpage with all required information.
Next I submitted twice the eForm. However, despite I got a "Thank you" webpage after committing the application, I did not get the auto reply email.
 Therefore, I tried for the third time but submitting with a different email address. At this time I did get an auto-reply email.

However, I never heard back about this last attempt (posted as vamarc at gmail.com).

Anyways... I tried to follow the process but maybe the server or the tools are buggy or people are too busy.

Any improvement in this area would be welcome. In some countries even things like to sell "banana on the streets" we need certifications.

Regards,
Marcelo