[Bf-education] Hello from Poland and q:about bfct tag

Piotr Arlukowicz piotao at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 21:49:57 CEST 2013

Hello dear friends,

This is my first letter to bf-education, although I subscribe this list
quite a while. I work in Poland as founder and maintainer of one of the
biggest Polish Blender resources in the coutry. My work is called "Polski
Kurs Blendera" and is located at http://polskikursblendera.pl/  where I've
put more than 240 tuts about Blender basis.

In January I was awarded with BFCT and I would like to ask, if is or was
there any policy with tags or badges. When I'm signing a new course contract,
am I allowed to put some kind of BFCT image, icon, sign or whatever? There are
number of tags connected to misc courses and levels in industry, and great
companies already have many, including Adobe, Microsoft, etc. I would be
nice to have a small BFCT icon somewhere in the foot too. Could you be so
nice and clarify such things to me? I didn't found anything on Blender
pages or google.

pz
piotr
--