[Bf-education] FW: Bf-education Digest, Hit moves made with Blender 3D

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Thu May 17 18:30:06 CEST 2012

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 9:16 AM, James Halliwell
<james_halliwell at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am looking to find a list of Block Buster movies made from 2009 or so till
> today the had a large dependency on Blender 3D for fx and the like.

I don't think there are any.  Almost all block busters are using
Houdini, in house software, or specialty high end software for the fx
(fluids, flame, smoke, explosions, etc.).  Blenders renderer was ill
suited for photorealistic work (cycles might change that).

LetterRip