[Bf-education] Bf-education Digest, Vol 77, Issue 3

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 22:08:35 CEST 2012

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 10:01 PM, Matt Howarth - Puppetman Productions
<matt.howarth at puppetman.net> wrote:
> either you type very fast, or perhaps you already had that prepared? ? ? ; )
>
> I like it! But is it animated, or chromakeyed live action? I love the fact
> you could do both with blender.
>
> I'm afraid I'm going radio silent now for a while. It's 9pm here and I have
> a 3am kick off tomorrow for a long journey, so it's bedtime for me.
>
> Good to meet you all and I will be in touch soon
>
> cheers
>
> Matt: )

On going project. It took me years to come up with this idea. I tried
writing my own stuff but fact is, I am not that great at it. This on
the other hand works out great.

I original intention was to do totally animated but then I saw some of
the camera tracking stuff and started thinking about that and green
screen.  Animation is fun but 2 hours of lip sync?????

I also can't overstate the importance of the book, Gary Faigin - The
Artist's Complete Guide To Facial Expressions!!! And also worth
mentioning is Animator's Survival Kit both the book and the film.

Sleep well.