[Bf-education] Bf-education Digest, Vol 77, Issue 3

Matt Howarth - Puppetman Productions matt.howarth at puppetman.net
Sat Mar 31 22:01:39 CEST 2012

either you type very fast, or perhaps you already had that prepared? ? ? ; )

I like it! But is it animated, or chromakeyed live action? I love the fact
you could do both with blender.

I'm afraid I'm going radio silent now for a while. It's 9pm here and I have
a 3am kick off tomorrow for a long journey, so it's bedtime for me.

Good to meet you all and I will be in touch soon

cheers