[Bf-education] Modelling a Headphone - 1st Blender 3D tutorials from Ghana

Sean Mavley seanmavley at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 00:44:13 CEST 2012

Hello WorldWideBlenderers,

My name is Rexford Nkansah, a stench user of Blender 3D software. I live
in Ghana.

I am releasing my first Blender 3D tutorial that will teach how to model
a DJ Headphone as shown in the image attached to this mail.

The tutorial comprises of three series. The first on the Modelling of
the Headphone (including the parts making the complete headphone). The
third part is on bringing the parts together to look like a real
headphone without materializing and/or texturing. The final part deals
with the real texturing of the headphone giving it a nice leather
appearance with some shiny metallic parts.

You are more than invited to view this first ever complete blender
tutorials on modelling a headphone, erupting from Ghana, West Africa.

I will love to hear your feedback on the video wall.

The video will be open to view by the public starting from June 15,
2012, 02:00 PM GMT, at my official 3D Ghana website here:
http://3dghana.webs.com/ <http://3dghana.webs.com>

Simply visit the above website, click on the first grid after page
completes loading and start enjoying this HD video tutorial.

Like|Share|Subscribe

Take the charge on!

Cheers Blenderers,

Nkansah Rexford