[Bf-education] Interest in trainer certificate and question

Gabriel Gómez gabri.gn at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 09:38:18 CEST 2012

Hello,

My name is Gabriel Gómez from Spain. I has been a blender user from 2006,
but I never show my work for being so exigent with myself.

In public form I send some bugs to the tracker and collaborate scripting
with Blender Bzoo project.

I teach to some blender users in private form using online streaming. I
worked like teacher in 2002, but in the latest years (five) I'm working
like IT technician. I wish take a step forward and take the opportunity of
obtain the trainer certificate this summer.

 For the moment I had a question: I will make video tutorials and I wish
know If it's necessary the language spoken must be in English. I will
subtle it anyway.

Thanks.