[Bf-education] Data from console to excel.

Bharath K Venkat bharath2089 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 19:05:52 CEST 2012

Hi all,
I am a Blender noob. I need some help with exporting some from Blender
console to Excel.For example  I am determining the velocity of my vehicle
my using print(local.linear.velocity.x) which prints the velocity in the x
direction. But I can see this value in the console. I wish to write this
data on to a excel sheet. I have an always sensor connected so I get a
large data in the console. How do I export this data into an excel file or
a text file. Please let me know, it's pretty important and thanks a lot :).
Bharath K Venkat
Graduate Student/Graduate Research Assistant
Engineering Research lab (ERL 311)
Mechanical Engineering
Missouri University of Science and Technology