[Bf-education] Discussions about BFCT, Teachers and Students Material.

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 08:32:41 CET 2012

There is a big new push to make the first opening screen for blender
new users friendly. I thought people here might want to know about it
and join in the discussion about how to make it better.
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Proposals/Usability_Project
Basic idea, make the GUI as easy as possible for new users. How do we do it?