[Bf-education] Movie Making

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 15:53:59 CET 2012

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:38 PM, Roger Waggener <rogerwaggener at gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought the Blender Foundation Education mailing list was about
> teaching Blender not learning it.
>
> Perhaps a better place for your questions about learning Blender and
> related CG topics would be the Blender Artist's Forum:
> http://www.blenderartists.org/forum/
> I can attest that this forum a very patient and supportive place to
> learn all aspects of using Blender.

I did not ask about learning blender. I need to know about making
films using blender. I teach blender all the time but in this case  I
needed some help to push my own learning so I can then go on to help
others. I see this as a place to help blender educators be better at
their jobs, sometimes that means learning. What better place to ask
about film making learning resources than here? For me lip sync and
the dialog pipeline with 3d film making is a new subject. There are a
lot of tuts about lip sync but almost nothing that I have found about
the dialog pipeline and how it fits into the normal 3d pipeline.

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer: