[Bf-education] Movie Making

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 09:54:01 CET 2012

Hello all!
I am looking for info on the web or?? about how to make a movie like
Finding Nemo. I want to know the whole production sequence. From
conception to script, to financing to things like when do you story
board it, record the voices, do the animation etc.
My biggest question is about where voice recording goes in the
sequence and lip sync.
A production outline would be great or a flow chart.
Thanks all.
--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!