[Bf-education] book?

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 07:34:18 CEST 2011

I have never read a "missing Manual" but blender does have a lot of
books at this point including free ones. Keeping up with the program
is a challenge even for the advanced hobby user. This makes Blender
really fun. If you are talking about a printed book, I would have to
say that it will go obsolete very quickly but then what computer book
does not?

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.4/Books
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.5/Books