[Bf-education] How to help blendervideos.com?

blender videos admin at blendervideos.com
Fri Sep 23 11:43:49 CEST 2011

Hello Blender Heads,
I am the Administrator of www.blendervideos.com. Around two years we have
served you the way we could. We were running quite successfully as two team
group. The last month our server crashed and all the data has been lost. Now
we are again trying to build the data. as an Administrator of this site I
request  all the blender lovers to provide tutorials and videos related to
any open source video application. That way we can build the site once more
with more data.

If any one of you can spend few minutes a day blendervideos.com can open
with more energy. Simple procedure is collect the videos related to blender,
gimp, inkscape or any open source application and post on the
blendervideos.com

Any one of you here interested to help us we can build this website more
better again.

Happy blending!!!

Administrator
Blendervideos.com