[Bf-education] Key Display in Blender?

Ronald Mourant mourant at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 13:06:09 CEST 2011

Hi Nick,

Go to:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.5/Py/Scripts/3D_interaction/Screencast_Key_Status_Tool

Download the py file and put it in Blender's addons folder.

I have not used it in teaching but it certainly is useful for making
tutorials.  I'm taking Andrew Price's Nature Academy and find it very
valuable.

Ron
Northeastern University
Boston, Massachusetts

--
Ronald R. Mourant, Ph.D.
Director, M.S. Computer Systems Engineering
mourant at coe.neu.edu
http://www.coe.neu.edu/research/velab
http://www.coe.neu.edu/gse/pm/computer-systems-engineering/