[Bf-education] Remmended sites Short list

Blasgund Brian Brian.Blasgund at polytechnic.wa.edu.au
Tue Nov 29 01:32:41 CET 2011

Hi Teresa...and all,
no doubt you have been put on to a few great tutorial sites by now but if their is any you may have missed then I will give you a list that I have used.
-Blender Guru Andrew Price one of my fav's
-http://www.blenderguru.com/
-Blender Cookie
-http://cgcookie.com/blender/
-Dark Scarab
-http://darkscarab.com/resources/?show_only=Blender&categ=tutorials
-blender.org (of cource...)
- http://www.blender.org/education-help/tutorials/
I recommend looking at a few and finding a site or online tutour that makes sense and works for you for the quickest way of learning. Unforunatly not everyone is good at transfering knowledge via on-line delivery.
p.s I have a greater list than the examples I have given but I am just about to lecture a classess soon and have all my links in excels I am slowly moving them over to my delicious page I think it would be easer way to access quick info.

Regards
Brian Blasgund
Lecturer IT/Multimedia
Midland Campas