[Bf-education] Ice Breaker

r3m0 Williams r3m0 at noflesh.com
Mon Nov 28 21:27:13 CET 2011

Kia ora Tony and Blender Education list,

My name is Remo and I am also in New Zealand (Gisborne, first city to see
the sun :-)), and had the pleasure of teaching Blender as an integral part
of 3D Modeling, Animation, and Game Design & Development last year at the
local Polytechnic (Tairawhiti Polytechnic, before becoming EIT Tairawhiti
this year).

I am particularly interested in Blender's simulation capabilities (such as
those in the Tony Mullen's "Bounce, Tumble, and Splash" book), as well as
alternative ways of controlling Blender (ala pseudo-realtime CGI puppetry
via MIDI controllers).  Now that I am getting into iPad development (and
development for tablets in general), I would be especially keen to help
develop some tablet-based interfaces for a mobile Blender platform. :-)

Cheers,
Remo Williams
CodeShack Ltd
www.codeshack.co.nz