[Bf-education] Siggraph educator Birds of Feather

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Nov 24 13:33:40 CET 2011

Hi all,

Marc Barr, SIGGRAPH Education Committee Chair, has asked me if Blender
Foundation would be interested organizing a "Birds of a Feather" for
educators.

It could be about free/open learning of 3D creation at schools/
colleges. Stuff that's by-default not possible with Adesk sw :)

Although I think it's cool to have educators meet there and discuss
matters, it would be much more interesting if such a BoF would be
presented/hosted well, with use cases and some presenters.

Anyone on this list interested, and already planning to visit Siggraph
LA 2012?

Thanks,

-Ton-