[Bf-education] curriculum for teaching Blender

Nivaldo Henrique Bondança hick209 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 15:06:45 CET 2011

Go to
Blender website -> Education & Help -> Tutorials -> Blender Begginers Course
( or just click here <http://gryllus.net/Blender/3D.html> )

And I bet that you will find some interesting stuff there. I'm just
learning Blender, and I'm using this material, and so far I think it is
great!

Hope I've helped!

Nivaldo