[Bf-education] Blender Certification

Laurent David laurent at tdm.info
Mon Mar 21 23:27:51 CET 2011

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I am not personally a "super-pro", even if I would dream to be :)
I am more interested in the possibility of delivering a Blender
Certification that would be officially recognised. Other Open Source
software projects do that (Mahara has got a certification, Linux has
LPIC and more...) and it is something that may be missing to Blender.
A certification programme has got a lot of advantages compared to ad-hoc
courses because it is standardised and create a baseline of reference
for the learner/teacher/future employer.

Anyone interested in building a Framework of a certification that the
Blender foundation could endorse so it is world-wide recognised ? It
would maybe help training institutions to officially adopt Blender and
develop the community further.