[Bf-education] School session

Tony Mullen tony.mullen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 12:08:36 CEST 2011

Hi,

You mentioned video tutorials, but I'm not sure if you've watched this DVD:

http://www.blender3d.org/e-shop/product_info_n.php?products_id=133

If modeling is your interest, I'd strongly recommend it. I think
spending some serious time studying this DVD in depth will boost your
skills to a professional level. It does take time though, so be
patient and model a lot!

Best regards,

Tony