[Bf-education] School session

Jessica Cortes lou.jessica.cortes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 10:34:10 CEST 2011

Thank you John but I have already read all the book you wrote !!! It is very
very good !
Thank to you, now I feel very comfortable with Blender tools !
It is just that I need more practise. For example, sometime it is difficult
to model what I want or to animate or have the good feeling to test light.
And I want to take the good way of doing the thing in order to be able to
work in team.

So, I found video tutorial that help also to complete a book.
I bought book in blender shop to. But with book, I found that sometimes, a
step is missing and it is difficult to pass another step. With video,  you
can see what to do in real time.
But, I also prefer book because, sometimes, in video it is to slow...

In all the case, I was very a beginner in blender and I see that the version
change (2.5 now) et your book help me a lot to pass in this version !

Maybe, when I use it again, I will note what I would like to enter and do
not find in the book and I can report to you ?