[Bf-education] School session

Jessica Cortes lou.jessica.cortes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 09:33:37 CEST 2011

Hi,

  I am Jessica, I am French and I am a computer science engineer. I want to
work in 3D now and I was looking for a company in France. Lucky I am,
because I found a company which is using Blender for more and more in their
business.
Unfortunately, the company which is very interested by my profile, is too
small to hire me now because I am a beginner if you compare me with people
who made school session in 3D. But if I show them my work in few months.
Maybe they can be okay.
So I use to make tutorial but I would like to know if it is possible to
follow a session to learn how models with a real person. Because all the
private school are very expensive here. I see that some session will be in
Germany I think. Will it be possible to have some in France ? Or maybe, is
there a association in France in which I can go to find help ?

Thank you and have a nice day !

Jessica