[Bf-education] Hello BF-Education

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 16:21:31 CEST 2011

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 3:53 PM, blender videos <admin at blendervideos.com> wrote:
> Hii Satish,
> It is really great to see  examples of your  works in blender. I am really
> inspired by your works in youtube, specially the particles and dynamics
> ones. There are lots of blender basic videos learning series in the web here
> are there. It would be  really appreciated if you could make some video
> tutorials on the particles and dynamics based on your industry experience.
> I really think blender users lack of particles and dynamics tutorials (in
> advanced ones) and how to use them in the real world (films and video vfx).
> Probably you must have seen Allan Mckay's particle tutorial for max. I think
> some thing like that style or standard. :)
> Great work man!
> Cheers from Blendervideos.com
> On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 8:58 PM, Victor Yap <renderfun at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello, this brings up a question of mine. Is it possible with blender
do to a space ship crashing into sand?? I would assume it would be
with particales somehow but maybe water would really be better?
Thoughts? Links?

This is a still of the final image more or less. It is a learning
project for me.

http://imagebin.org/163343

--
Douglas E Knapp