[Bf-education] Hello BF-Education

Adamson, Thomas T.Adamson at snhu.edu
Fri Jul 15 15:42:51 CEST 2011

Satish,
  I too teach Blender here at Southern New Hampshire University (t.adamson at snhu.edu).  Your site is just fantastic!  It is one of the best I have seen.  Thank you for sharing this with us.  I am also working on a site to help hold down the cost of a University education.  I offer free courses at: www.adamsonInstitute.org

 Thanks again for the excellent work.
Best,
Tom Adamson
Visiting Assistant Professor