[Bf-education] Blender Reference

Pep Ribal pepribal at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 14:54:14 CET 2011

I don't think it's a question of the number of writers... It's more a
question to organize the work at a similar level of how the developers
work. I would volunteer to turn my project into a community based one,
but as I insisted, a roadmap should be defined, a scope should be
defined, and leave as less as possible to improvisation... I'd really
love to be on board of a really structured plan.

At least I think that things should be discussed to see if it is agreed
(or perhaps not) that the documentation work should be reorganized.

I'm volunteering as a writer if we could define the work to do as a real
project with definite goals. If needed I can help with organization as
well, as I have many ideas which perhaps could be useful.

I'm posting this message to the docboard as well. I think that this
topic even fits more there.

Regards.

Pep.