[Bf-education] Organizing / suporting education

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Dec 19 12:00:44 CET 2011

Hi,

Another good point; there are general 3d knowledge - common for all 3d
programs - and there's Blender skills (knowing how to apply the
general 3d skills in Blender).

Personally I wouldn't demand students to learn the IOR table by heart
though!

A good research topic would be if general 3d knowledge and training is
already available freely... or if we can invite someone to free that
up. A good generic 3d doc + course material (independent of 3d
program) is a great target as well.

-Ton-