[Bf-education] Organizing / suporting education

Laurent David laurent at tdm.info
Sat Dec 17 15:00:42 CET 2011

On a second thought...that's probably the way forward...but we need a lot
of questions...

On 17 Dec 2011 11:41, "Laurent David" <laurent at tdm.info> wrote:

Ok. Point taken. I find this an interesting point of view...

My only concern is that answering questions is not the only aim of a
certification. The key is in the preparation and the amount of information
processed/learnt in preparation for the exams. Path vs end result...
I would say that objectives/criteria should be public definitely.

> On 17 Dec 2011 11:28, "Knapp" <magick.crow at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 11:12 AM, Laurent David <laurent at tdm.info> wrote:
> Sorry... We need to crea...

> I have to disagree with this. If the people taking a test know what
> will be on it, then they ...

> with open source software!
> http://douglas.bespin.org/CommonsFilmGroup/phpBB3/index.php

Massage in G...