[Bf-education] Blender Game Engine Certification

željko blaće zblace at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 01:14:31 CET 2011

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 21:55, Kesten Broughton
<solarmobiletrailers at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> My area of interest is in physics and game engine training.  I'm working
> with some tech-artists to produce a series of maintained and peer-reviewed
> video and wiki tutorials.
>
> I could volunteer to coordinate standards for game-engine related modules
> across various courses.
>
> If any of your training/certification programs have a BGE component I'd be
> happy to review it.  We can make our materials available to courses.

Great - This is the way to go for some for sure...

I think it would be great if certification is organized for
both different models of education and qualification types.

In Croatia we started working on grass-root non-formal education
with ambition to get stronger and bigger community of Blender users
so certifying for individual skills (like Blender 3D modeling Tutor)
is more interesting then all around certificats like
"Blender artists/designer/programmer"

Best Zeljko