[Bf-education] new ebook or video

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 08:31:46 CET 2011

I am looking for ideas for new ebooks or videos. What subjects would
help your students/classes (or yourself)? What subjects are you having
trouble with finding good info? What subjects do you think would be
really fun or cool to have available in these forms? Which form would
you have it done in?
Videos will be ether short like 1 to 5  minutes or a long form of 20
minutes. I have found anything longer to be boring so I will only do
over 20 minutes if it is REALLY needed.
I have not done a book before so I am thinking it would be better to
start short but I am open to longer ideas too!
Thanks!
--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!