[Bf-education] Free labor and projects

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 20:03:22 CEST 2011

On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 2:46 PM, Thom Gillespie
<thom.gillespie at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I agree with james of montreal - seeking artists for a project is a bit
>> outside what i expect for a blender education forum, unless the project is
>> specifically an education tool.  But i'm also new to this site and don't
>> know the established forum etiquitte.
>
> It may not be directly related but projects and internships and
> capstones are part of education so I don't see how it hurts and the
> list is a trickle so no problem of info overload.
>
> --Thom

I am with Thom on this. It was not a bad post. True it was a bit off
topic but with this low volume I see no reason to jump on him.
BTW I just posted a new video for newbies. It is a top down overview of 2.59.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSnbXpGWB4Q
I would love to  hear feed back (in a new thread.)

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer: