[Bf-education] Looking for Blender Artists

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 22:27:41 CEST 2011

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 8:19 PM, Omid Momenzadeh <omid.smartgu at gmail.com> wrote:
> No!
> They want to change.
> The only problem is that we don't have enough people to continue the
> project with.
> We may find Maya users in our local area, but there is no possibility
> to find enough Blender users, but if I can collect people we need on
> the net, then the problem will be solve. I have explained people we
> need here:
> http://www.tinabpixel.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=42&lang=en
> http://www.tinabpixel.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=4&lang=en
> http://www.tinabpixel.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2&Itemid=3&lang=en

I would suggest that you teach a local Blender art class for newbies
and maybe one for pros. It will help blender grow, you might make some
cash and you WILL meet people that might be into your movie. Local
high schools really need these classes here in Germany and I bet there
too. Also local community colleges might take you on as a teacher too.

Whipping up interest on the internet is a long and hard problem. You
might talk with Ton, perhaps he might want to sponsor your project or
maybe he knows someway to help.

One last thing. Your English is hard to understand and I am a native
speaker. I live in Germany and have the same problem with German; I
can relate. You might be well served by finding a good translator that
will help you polish your web posts.

Good luck.

--
Douglas E Knapp