[Bf-education] Recent Spam from my email address

Jon Wood jonwoodesign at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 29 07:18:36 CEST 2011

Hi,
I will remove you if you like but have you received spam from me as honestly I have not intentionally sent you anything. I have had a bit of trouble with this on Facebook but was not aware that my hotmail account had been affected. Really sorry if you have received anything from me.
kind regards
jon