[Bf-education] Intro to Blender 3D class for teens

Nicholas Jainschigg njainsch at risd.edu
Sat Apr 9 00:29:17 CEST 2011

My mother was a teacher in the New York City public school system,
particularly in the (then) very poor neighborhood of Harlem. There are a lot
of challenges facing the kids in those areas, hence a lot of challenges
facing the teachers. I hope your Blender class gave the girl a context for
why it might just be good or useful to learn arithmetic, rather than make
her feel that it was useless to try.