[Bf-education] Peach/Durian Project production stats

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Oct 10 14:11:59 CEST 2010

Hi,

I've never posted such info in detail... but should be done once,
indeed.
The rough estimates:

BBB:
- 7 months: 5 artists, 2 devs.
- 12 months half time producer
- 7 months production assistant
- rendertime average 10 minutes/frame x 600 seconds

Sintel
- 10 months, 10 artists, 2 devs (average of 12 months period)
- 12 months full time producer
- rendertime average 20 minutes/frame x 888 seconds

The overhead such as script, composer, studio, systems, renderfarm,
premiere, dvd production, etc. etc. not included.

-Ton-