[Bf-education] Blender College Course for BS Industrial Design

Juan Dario Rodas M. jdrodas at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 05:10:30 CET 2010

Hello Riggs!

For the type of modeling course that you want to teach, the best material I know is the work of Claas Kuhnen.  You can find it here:

http://sites.google.com/a/ckbrd.de/digital-modeling/Home

He has a videotutorial series based on Blender 2.4x

Claas Kuhnen - Modeling With Blender
http://modelingwithblender.blip.tv/

Claas Kuhnen - Rendering With Blender
http://renderingwithblende.blip.tv/