[Bf-education] A kind of Lego Digital Designer

James Riggall jamesriggall at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 22:13:41 CET 2010

Have you considered using Minecraft?  It brings in additional gameplay
elements (such as mining the blocks) which may not suit your purposes,
but there is a lot of flexibility to modify settings on a local
server. It's possible that this wouldn't be a perfect fit for you, but
I recommend Googling it to see if it sparks your imagination at all.

James